Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For newbies only

From: jmitchel@david.wheaton.edu (James Ryan Mitchell)
Date: 22 Jan 1996 15:58:44 -0600
Subject: Re: For newbies only
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well, I suppose that this is a good time to de-lurk.  If anybody would be so
kind as to be willing to make a copy of these for me, I should be eternally
greatful.  Incidentally, Total Tape Integration was mostly assembled by IED,
if I remember right, and was not a Chris Williams thing. As another asside, if
sombody could provide me with good copies, I would be more or less both
willing and able to make copies in whatever format was desired occasionally.
				-J