Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sony Kate Page

From: birdie@netcom.com (Kathleen Ostridge)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 22:56:13 GMT
Subject: Re: The Sony Kate Page
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Len Bullard (cbullard@HiWAAY.net) wrote:

: Yes, what Stev0 has to say about the Sony
: Kate Web page is true:  it is impoverished.
: So are the rest of the Sony Entertainment
: pages.  That may change shortly.

I hope so, it is really an embarrassment. I got Dusty Springfield's
recent CD, which said to go to the sony site for more information. What a
joke! There wasn't even a page for Dusty! They must just stick that on
all their CD's whether or not they really do have info on the artist.

However, they (sony) said that it was because _sony international_
wasn't online yet and that's who's in charge of Dusty stuff (and, I would
assume Kate as well for British input).

So, sometime this year (96) sony international is suppose to be up and
running,and one would hope they will input more Kate as well as live up
to their advertising re: Dusty.

Cheers then...

Birdie
--
"A few more trips around the sun & my face will look like a fault map!"

                                                  - birdie@netcom.com