Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For newbies only

From: Smith Van Civ UCSS/PRC <smithv@usafe16.ramstein.af.mil>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 96 20:57:00 PST
Subject: For newbies only
To: "'RMG'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 37 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi new LoveHound,

I don't think it's in the FAQ, for good reason, but you
have the privilege to know that, as a LoveHound, you
may be able to obtain some of KaTe's rarest video
material.  Twice now (to my knowledge), some outstanding
LoveHounds have produced tape projects.  Both are
"copy-left" (copyright Chris Williams???), meaning no
charge can be levied for a copy.

These projects, known as "The Love Hounds Collection"
and "Total Tape Integration" are must-haves for any
serious KaTeFan (tm).  Simply post to the Love Hounds
list (rec.music.gaffa) begging for someone to make you
a copy if you'd like to own these outstanding rare KaTe
appearances/performances.

The Love Hounds Collection consists of two two-hour VHS
tapes; the Total Tape Integration, one.  I believe there are copies
of these in both NTSC and PAL (sorry SECAM-only viewers).

You can email me directly if you'd like copies and we can
make arrangements.  However, I have only one multi-system
VCR and I'd have to rent another machine to make copies, so
I'll only volunteer only if I get three or more responses, to make it
worth my while.  I also have conversion equipment (PAL-to-
NTSC and vice-versa), so I can also deliver PAL copies, though
my original tapes are NTSC.  I love to make copies of these for
fellow LoveHounds, simply because I have a reason to watch
them over and over, giving me an excuse for doing nothing else
productive...(Is there anything other than KaTe more worthwhile?)

Welcome, newbies (LovePups), to the list.  May you post often!
(I'm mainly a lurker.)

Van