Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: East Wickham Photos

From: ptapola@frodo.ntc.nokia.com (Pertti Tapola)
Date: 26 Oct 1995 06:54:49 GMT
Subject: Re: East Wickham Photos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <199510241938.PAA06997@access5.digex.net>, lday@access.digex.net (Lance Day) writes:
|> I'm not sure if I have what you're looking for, but I've scanned
|> a few of the photos I have and put them on my web page which can
|> be found at 'http://www.access.digex.net/~lday'.

Thanks for the photos.

While looking at them, a strange idea just popped into my mind:
Have any of you seen the movie 'Witches of Eastwick'?  Michelle
Pfeiffer (my favourite actress) does one of her best roles in it.

In my mind there was some Kateness in the movie.

I just wonder whether the witch (I use the word in a very positive sense
here!) of East Wickham might have any connection with the Witches of
Eastwick.

Movies have often inspired Kate.  Could it be the other way round
here? The movie was cast in 1987.  When did Kate move to East Wickham?

Pertti Tapola        pertti.tapola@ntc.nokia.com (in Finland, by the way)

     What cannot be talked about begs for inventing an expression.