Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

from a fan :)

From: Student Netscape User <student@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 95 12:40:48 -0700
Subject: from a fan :)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Kate Bush

Hello there, whomever may be reading this odd request... I am from
Gainesville JC, about 45 minutes north of Atlanta.  I am a member of our
wonderful psychology club, and I was wondering if there was any way we
could receive a little something of or from Kate Bush, be it a poster,
demo/promotional tape, or signed picture.  It doesn't have to be anything
fancy.  We will then use the donated idem at a raffle to be held later
this school year.  We are trying to raise money to send some of the
Psychology Club memebers to a convention in Washington.

Thank you very much for you time!!  We would greatly appreciate your
help.  Thanks again...

Traci Ann Myers
att6@mindspring.com