Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katename, etc.

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 12:00:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Katename, etc.
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Tue, 17 Oct 1995, Steve ZPJ wrote:

> And, knowing Kate, she would never come onto this newsgroup and just
> say 'hello'. She would enter the discussions under a pseudonym and
> not give her identity away, at least, not for a while.

I'd disagree. My own wild speculation is that posting under a pseudomyn
would be the kind of sneakiness and dishonesty that I think she doesn't
approve of. I think she would certainly lurk, never posting at all. But I
think that if she ever did post, she would not mislead people about who
she was. Note that I said "wild speculation." I have no facts with which
to back up my statement. In fact, against that theory is the fact that
she has apparently written under pseudonyms for the KBC newsletter.

Stu

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|