Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE:RE:katename

From: Jose David Araujo - 941750-8 <jda94@aguia.inf.ufpr.br>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 17:44:45 -0300
Subject: RE:RE:katename
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Stuart wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Oct 1995, Steve ZPJ wrote:

>> And, knowing Kate, she would never come onto this newsgroup and just
>> say 'hello'. She would enter the discussions under a pseudonym and
>> not give her identity away, at least, not for a while.

>I'd disagree. My own wild speculation is that posting under a pseudomyn
>would be the kind of sneakiness and dishonesty that I think she doesn't
>approve of. I think she would certainly lurk, never posting at all. But I
>think that if she ever did post, she would not mislead people about who
>she was. Note that I said "wild speculation." I have no facts with which
>to back up my statement. In fact, against that theory is the fact that
>she has apparently written under pseudonyms for the KBC newsletter.

>Stu

Uh, boy...   I   wonder if you're   talking  about the GIRL   who wrote
BABOOSHKA?  Gee, she is a million persons, and a person in one.  She is
more  than a  single person, not   in homonimous,  but  in heteronimous
(well, I don't even know  if this word  exists in  english: but to  all
you, KateFans, read a portuguese poety called Fernando Pessoa. You will
really like it.  (Kate, if you're reading this, in portuguese we have a
lot of good poets, and musicians... and fruits too!)

David Araujo
jda94@inf.ufpr.br

PS: I  had  a little  trouble  with  my  mail-sender: so, a   mail this
message two times. This is 2.0 version.

I love life. KB