Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sunday All Over the World

From: "Baxter, Jim" <baxterj@wdni.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 07:49:00 PDT
Subject: Re: Sunday All Over the World
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 33 TEXT

Toyah has at least one solo album.  The one I know of is entitled
"Ophelia's Shadow."  Your best bet for finding it (and it's listed in
their current catalog) is Possible Productions, the direct distribution
for Crimson related items.  They can be reached by the following methods:

E-mail:  PossProd@aol.com
Phone: 310-435-5901
Fax: 310-491-1945
Snail-Mail: Possible Productions
            351 Magnolia Ave.
            Long Beach, CA 90802 USA

They also carry autographed series of some selections.  I picked up the
Sunday All Over The World CD when it first came out on a whim and really
enjoyed it.  Your description is quite accurate, as I am a hug KT and KC
fan.

(And, no, I have no ties with Possible Productions, other than being a
satisfied customer.)
                                     Happy hunting,

                                     Jim