Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tribute album

From: Emmy May Lombaerts <lombaeg@mail.interpac.be>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 18:38:18 +0100
Subject: Tribute album
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Simon <STHIBAULT@cat.ustanne.ns.ca> asked:

>P.S.- Hey Lovehounds, new topic for discussion...... If a Kate Bush
>tribute album ever came out, what would it be called, and who would
>be on it (it can be a solo effort a la "Famous Blue Raincoat" by
>Jenniffer Warnes, or really odd like "Econium: a tribute to Led
>Zeppelin" by various artists (including TORI!!!!).  Would Tori be on
>it, and if so, what would she sing...
        How about  "Visits to the sensual world"? And ideas for tracks...
I'd like
to hear Sarah McLachan's version of "The man with the child in his eyes",
Tori could do "Violin"... Perhaps Transvision Vamp (yeah I know they don't
exist anymore, but let's pretend they still do) could have a blast with "The
big sky".
And how about Pink Floyd doing "Running up that hill", wild guitarsolo's
from Kate's live version at the Amnesty gig included.? Or Milla doing her
version of "Room for the life"...
Just a few thoughts.... .

                            Emmy.

"Butterflies don't belong in nets" - Tori Amos
Emmy May Lombaerts
lombaeg@donald.interpac.be
http://www.ping.be/~ping2242/emmy.html