Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re[2]: resistance is futile

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 18:15:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re[2]: resistance is futile
To: larry@hal.com
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hey, check this out! larry actually wrote:
* [...]
* Larry  (one of my buttons says "tori" on it)
*
* Larry J. Hernandez               "I love the feeling of wearing no scents."
* HaL Computer Systems                       - Me, not Kate
* [...]
...and of course, I was so intent on cutting down Tori that I misquote Kate.
For shame!! It should have went, "I love the beauty of wearing no scents."
                                             ======
Dear Kate, forgive me.  I accept my penance to listen 13 times to
_Little Earthqaukes_ and all live versions of "I've never been to Barbados."
But not until after two bottles of your most holy wine, please...

Larry        Karen: "I was looking at Tori's latest single down at Recycled."
             Larry: "Oh yeah, what's it called?"
             Karen: "I think it was something like "Cod."
             Larry: "Hmm.. What a strange name for a song."
             Stev0: "--no, it's called "God."  "Cod. Ha ha."
                                             -a conversation one Katemas