Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Covered

From: mfgr@bart.nl (Marcel Rijs)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 20:03:28 -0100
Subject: Kate Bush Covered
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

A hot new e-mail address, the sudden disintegration of an old one, and a
still ongoing project that is moving slowly but (I hope) surely.

Kate Bush Covered is a project that I am coordinating on this mailing list &
newsgroup. The idea is that you, the reader with any musical abiliities,
record a version of any song written by Kate Bush. This recording can then
be sent to me, and I will compile a 90 minute tape with Kate Covers. While
this project started months ago, not a lot of progress has been made yet. A
couple of people are busy recording, and I can still use new participants.
So if you're interested in contributing something, just e-mail me on this
address and I'll send you more details.

The first cover I received is a wonderful version of "Under the Ivy", and if
this is a taster of things to come, this is going to be a Great compilation!

BTW, does anyone know the address of Novercia?

Kind regards,
Marcel F G Rijs                                          "Conan the librarian"
CAN NOW BE REACHED AT:  mfgr@bart.nl     and        100276.2176@compuserve.com
"Tori Amos Covered" -- e-mail now to order!
"Kate Bush Covered" -- e-mail now to participate!