Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: resistance is futile

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 13:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: resistance is futile
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Merideth typeth,

* Hi!
* A belated happy 10th anniversary to Love-Hounds!  Long may we continue...
Here here!   --------->                           Over here, too! :-)

* Bryan Dongray attempted to decipher "Scares Me Silly" thus:
Which is no small undertaking, let me tell you!  Nice try, Bry..

* >                Ooh, ooh...
* >                They try to hit me and the tapes begin to spin.
* >***             The "china" video tape begins to spin

* That can't be right -- Tori didn't make her "China" video until almost 16
* years later.
Even if it was possible, I couldn't imagine Kate stooping to the level of
mentioning Tori in any context..  Which makes me wonder:  Has Kate ever deigned
to remark on this Tori phenomenon?

* (Sorry, couldn't resist ;)
I have this problem myself... :)

* [...]
Larry  (one of my buttons says "tori" on it)

Larry J. Hernandez               "I love the feeling of wearing no scents."
HaL Computer Systems                       - Me, not Kate
larry@hal.com                     p.s: notice how "SMS" resembles "THP".
                                     then again, why is that surprising :)...