Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

resistance is futile

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 19:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: resistance is futile
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

A belated happy 10th anniversary to Love-Hounds!  Long may we continue...

Bryan Dongray attempted to decipher "Scares Me Silly" thus:

>                Ooh, ooh...
>                They try to hit me and the tapes begin to spin.
>***             The "china" video tape begins to spin

That can't be right -- Tori didn't make her "China" video until almost 16
years later.

(Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

|Meredith Tarr                                               meth@delphi.com|
|Boonton, NJ  USA                  http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/methpg.html|
|"A mistake made by a transcription service mangled a quotation from William|
|Bennett in Michael Kelly's July 17th Letter From Washington. In criticizing|
|the political views of Patrick Buchanan, Mr. Bennett said, `It's a real us-|
|and-them kind of thing,' not, as we reported, `it's a real S & M sort of   |
|thing.'" - The New Yorker, August 14, 1995                                 |