Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW H E L P !

From: DSearch@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 23:48:01 -0400
Subject: TWW H E L P !
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
cc: tcestes@ucdavis.edu (thomasc.estes), kln@a.crl.com (karen), DBrockway@aol.com, Kimiad@aol.com, IEDSRI@aol.com

I know this was covered several months ago (when I was still a Lovehounds
subscriber), but I lost the info.  So, if you'd be willing to indulge me...

What are the primary differences between the UK, Japanese, and Canadian TWW
Box sets?  I've found the Canadian for $119, which seems like a good deal.
 But if I'm losing out in packaging or (especially) in terms of sound
quality, it's not worth saving a few bucks.  Also, *is* that a good price for
the Canadian vesion?

Since I already have import copies of TKI, Lionheart, HoL, and TWS, I'd
essentially be picking up TWW for The Dreaming, N4E, and TSW.  So it might
make more sense to just pick up those 3 individual CDs instead.

I'd appreciate anyone willing to email me with some sound advice. <g>  Thanks
in advance!

-- David Reff :)
   Dallas, TX
   DSearch@aol.com