Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW Anthology Liner Notes

From: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 13:05:09 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW Anthology Liner Notes
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)

Vineviz (vineviz@aol.com) writes:
> the Japanese "This Woman's Work" anthology for me.
>
> Can anyone provide (via email or snail-mail) an English version of the
> Biographical Notes that are included in this box set.

Once again, (also for the RFAQ), the biographical notes were taken from
"Kate Bush Complete" and "Kate Bush: a Visual Documentary."  If you
don't have those 2 books, try the Garden archive on the Web.

--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"The whims that we're weeping for/Our parents would be beaten for" Kate Bush