Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re[2]: resistance is futile

From: Buffalohead <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 23 Aug 1995 06:22:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Re[2]: resistance is futile
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez) wrote:

> Dear Kate, forgive me.  I accept my penance to listen 13 times to
> _Little Earthqaukes_ and all live versions of "I've never been to Barbados."
> But not until after two bottles of your most holy wine, please...

I am very frightened for you...not because you now have to listen to
Little Earthquakes (which is actually pretty good, given a chance) 13
times, but because you'll have to read many, many, much more than 13
flames from the many, many, much more than 13 Torifans who visit here.

So I'll be gallant and take some o' the heat by saying..."Yes! I too
DESPISE Tori's 'Me And A Gun (but I've never...seen a voice teacher...
so I must...ramble on tunelessly).' " Sorry, Torifans. I know this is
a song close to her heart...but personally I wish she'd KEEP it there.

:-D

Whew! Perhaps I've been a tad too gallant. It's okay. I work for a
newserver, so I'm impervious to vicious spaminals.

Robb