Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia ads in the UK!

From: mty027@coventry.ac.uk (Andy Semple)
Date: 4 Jun 1995 11:38:19 +0100
Subject: Fruitopia ads in the UK!
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Whilst watching the lucky French beat Scotland in the Rugby World Cup
yesterday I was taken by surprise!!The distinctive tones of our beloved Kate
could clearly be heard in the Fruitopia ad at the end of the game.Apart from
some oo's she was saying something which I couldn't catch.Unfortunately I don't
have a video at the mo, so I can't give enough details as to whether it is one
that has been screened in the US.Here's hoping that other UK love-hounders will
be prepared in the coming weeks to tape these ads and give further details.

--
Andy Semple
Mathematics Dept