Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Fruitopia ads in the UK!

From: James Hogan <James@absfabs.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 1995 20:15:02 GMT
Subject: RE: Fruitopia ads in the UK!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

I've seen the same Fruitopia Ad twice on Channel 4 and as of yet have not been
near my video recorder. I heard the singing at the end but it could have been
any female singer you care to mention !!!

The graphics of the ad was a moveing orange kaleidoscope type pattern, repeated
a number of times. Is this what you have seen in america ? Funny thing is that
if I hadn't read this list I would even know what they were advertising. Not
even seen this product in the shops...

James

Under these fingertips, a strange body rolls and
dips, I close my eyes.....
.......and your here again.

(This House by Alison Moyet on HooDoo and also on Just release here in UK
"Singles"). Cindy couldn't resist finishing the quote for you !