Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos

From: mheeb@banting.bio.uci.edu (Michaela Heeb)
Date: 4 Jun 1995 02:01:54 GMT
Subject: Tori Amos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey you'll

	I rarely listen to the radio; but was the other day and caught
some sounds that made me think KB had released something I was unfamiliar
with - turned out to be a singer called Tori Amos.  I went and bought
little earthquakes and was quite pleased.  She's no KB but she's pretty
good.  Any thoughts?
				Missy
          / \      _-'
        _/|  \-''- _ /
   __-' { |          \                   mheeb@darwin.bio.uci.edu
        /             \                  Department of Psychobiology
       /       "o.  |o }                 University California, Irvine
       |            \ ;                  Irvine, CA   92717
                     ',
            ''-_    \.//         "You will give yourself peace if you
              / '-____'           do every act of your life as if it
             /                    were the last."
           _'                                -- Marcus Aurelius
          _-'