Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!

From: CLBECKWITH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 18:28:16 -0400
Subject: Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In a message dated 95-05-22 13:17:22 EDT,

katemaniac@aol.com (KateManiac) writes:

>Love-Hounds:
>
>                       I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired
>of
>all
>                       this attention paid to wannabe-Kate Tori
>(rhymes
>                       with BORING) Amos.
>
>                       SHE SUCKS!!!
>
>                       Go get your own site ....
>
>KM.

To which I reply:

rec.music.gaffa is for admirers of not only Kate Bush (though it is the
focus) but also like-minded female artists.  In fact, the rec.music.tori-amos
newsgroup was a direct outgrowth of rec.music.gaffa.  If you don't like Tori
(I'm not particularly fond of her, either) it would do well for you to not
air your juvenilia on the newsgroup.  The way things stand right now you and
other pseudonymous aol'ers are giving more mature users a bad name.  Grow up.

Take care,

Chris