Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Advice Needed...

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 17:05:15 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Advice Needed...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

JBOWIE51@MAINE.maine.edu on 22 May 1995 10:31 wrote:
> What I'm looking for are suggestions on what other fans feel are
> the best songs to include in the tape.  I'm trying to acheive a
> sense of balance between songs that some may consider more
> "accessible" such as "Top of the City" and works such as "Sat
> In Your Lap" (both of which I love).  Any help would be very
> much appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

You could always have the "hits", plus your favourites.
By "hits" I mean got into the charts:
	Wuthering Heights
	The Man With The Child In His Eyes
	Them Heavy People
	Wow
	Babooshka
	Army Dreamers
	Breathing
	Sat In Your Lap
	Running Up That Hill
	Cloudbusting
	The Big Sky ?
	Experiment IV
	Rubberband Girl
Someone else will have to add the ones from TSW, and all those
I missed, I'm doing this from memory! Also my idea of what was
in the charts is missing a couple of years (1985-1986) when I
was not living in the UK (I'm also not there now), apparently
she was recently in the charts too (anyone let me know with what)?

I think most of these are on TWS, pity you don't have N4E, but
you do have HoL (my two favourites).

			Bryan Dongray