Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 22 May 95 10:07:48 EDT
Subject: Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!
To: katemaniac@aol.com, love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>Love-Hounds:
>
>                       I don't know about you, but I'm sick >and tired of
>all
>                       this attention paid to wannabe-Kate >Tori (rhymes
>                       with BORING) Amos.
>
>                       SHE SUCKS!!!
>
>                       Go get your own site ....
>
>KM.

Tori DOES have a newsgroup:  rec.music.tori-amos

hmmmmm....funny you should mention this.  Um...I recently
got into a flamefest in the Tori newsgroup because I
 defended Kate.  Basically, a "dickhead" said that The
 Dreaming was, and I quote: "boring to tears".
...can you believe that?, sick!

So I just had to say that he wasn't ready for the big
leagues and that The Dreaming is better than ANY crap
that Tori's ever done.   I'm still smoking right now ;-)

....so I'm standing back on this one...even though i sorta
agree with you.

I concluded that most Kate fans embrace Tori more than
Tori fans embrace Kate.  (you're not helping my theory here)

peace  (more than ever)

ronny