Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 11:00:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: TORI BE DAMNED!!
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Sender: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>

So, how badly should we flame the clueless twit? Not for not liking Tori
Amos, mind you. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and I certainly
have no problem with him finding Ms. Amos's music unappealing. I am minded
to flame him for being rude, juvenile, intolerant, uncouth and generally
unpleasant to be around. The post was, IMHO, the intellectual equivalent
of spray-painting obscenities on a bathroom wall.  Beavis and Butthead
would be proud ("He said 'sucks.' Heh, heh, heh.").

Do you think I should flame him?

Just wondering,
Stu

P.S. Of course, the post was such obvious flamebait that it is possible
that, ahem, KateManiac, (I shudder to use that term in reference to this
.. person) is deliberately trying to goad someone into a flame war to
stroke his teeny, tiny little ego. Or, he left his machine logged on and
someone is playing a trick on him. God, you meet the weirdest people in
the net (OK, myself included). :-)

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|