Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KasTing Nets -- Ray Pugh, are you out there?

From: jrish@ix.netcom.com (Jennifer Rish)
Date: 22 May 1995 20:07:54 GMT
Subject: Re: KasTing Nets -- Ray Pugh, are you out there?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Apologies to my fellow gaffans for the non-Kate KonTent, but Ray Pugh,
if you're still on this list, would you please get in touch with me?
I've lost your e-mail address, and I now have a new one.  Please write
me c/o jrish@ix.netcom.com and just put my name in the header.  If
anyone else on the list is friendly with Ray, if you'd also forward
this info to him (just in case), I'd be most grateful.  Cheers!

--Connie Lofton (c/o jrish@ix.netcom.com)

"Just saying it could even make it happen..."