Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate: Au Naturale ?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 95 23:45:27 +0200
Subject: Re: Kate: Au Naturale ?
To: nudeadguy@aol.com (NudeAdGuy)
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

> In an interview with Musician magazine, circa the release of Sensual
> World, the interviewer almost ended his interview by asking Kate about the
> pictures. She denied the pics were her, then, when asked if she'd ever
> thought about doing something like that, she says something to the effect
> of "No! And I'm offended that you would even ask such a question."

There's always a difference between being naked for being naked (like posing
in Penthouse et al) and being naked because the situation kind of suggests
it (see below).

> On the other side of the coin, there is a story that she actually
> considered appearing nude in the "Dreaming" Video, since she was playing a
> fetus. Don't know if that's fact or fiction. What a shame Kate doesn't get
> on the Internet! She could clear this stuff up.

Make this "Breathing", and you're right. Actually, she doesn't really wear
that much in the Breathing video. Just a bit of clear plastic. Only too many
layers to really recognize anything...

Ciao,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]