Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate: Au Naturale ?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 95 18:15:51 +0200
Subject: Re: Kate: Au Naturale ?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

I said:
> Make this "Breathing", and you're right. Actually, she doesn't really wear
> that much in the Breathing video. Just a bit of clear plastic. Only too many
> layers to really recognize anything...

There are even so many layers that you could overlook the body suit she definitely
wears. Look at her back during the phrase

    I love my beloved
    All and everywhere

and you should be able to make it out. Even on an NTSC VHS tape.

Thanks to Robb and Chris for pointing this out to me.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]