Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate: Au Naturale ?

From: MRGHEESL@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 95 14:08:16 CDT
Subject: Kate: Au Naturale ?
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

While surfing the net in my university's computer lab (using Netscape
Navigator), I happened to come upon some of the adult Web pages.  While
browsing the more tasteful nudes, I found a very well done B&W of a
woman who looks almost exactly like our very own Kate.

Since there were no credits for this JPG, I have no idea who shot it or
who modeled for it .

Could it have been Kate ?  (I wouldn't think so -- her shyness is
legendary.)

Anyway,  it was a curiosity I just couldn't keep to myself . . . .

Roman,  Flatland USA  (Wichita, KS)