Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BareNaked Kate

From: swalker@carl.org (Steve Walker)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 13:47:09 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: BareNaked Kate
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello Love Hounds!!

Nice to see this list exists and has the following it does.  I have
been lurking for a couple of weeks now and have seen some very
interesting stuff.

Regarding the BareNaked Kate mentions of late, if memory serves
correct, the magazine was Penthouse, The model was one Kate Simmons,
and she was a Pet of the Year runner-up.  Close resemblence, but our
Kate is much nicer looking.

Is it just me or is "The Empty Bullring" one of the best songs
ever!?!?

Forever waiting for Kate to tour,
steve

--