Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: BareNaked Kate

From: Intergalactic Garage <igg@his.com>
Date: 23 Apr 1995 00:15:28 GMT
Subject: Re: BareNaked Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
To: swalker@carl.org
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Although its difficult for most Americans to understand, Kate was a
phenomenon in London at the time the Penthouse Kate Simmons schtick came
out. This foto layout was intentionally designed to give Penthouse men a
girl as remarkable as our Kate. Singing/Songwriting/Dancing and high
boots and so on.

What I'm saying is that the Kate Simmons rumour didn't get started
because Ms Simmons looked like our Kate, but rather because someone at
Penthouse intentionally created a bio from Ms Simmons that paralleled
the resume of our Kate.

It should also be noted that HomeGround has previous reported that I own
a warehouse lot of this issue of Penthouse....alas...if only life were
as sweet as the imaginations of the press!

-Allan
INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV
25443
(304) 876-6818
(304) 876-9414 FAX
best Email = igg@his.com
(The Tori list will be up there by Monday am - can the Kate
list be far behind? :-) )