Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Newbies & Love-Pups...

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 95 23:19:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Newbies & Love-Pups...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Ron sais:
> While I agree that R.M.G. should be open to more than "just" Kate stuff, I
> don't think that any newgroup is the place to post a gazillion line
> discography.  It believe it would be more appropriate to post "I've got this
> great Tori discography, let me know if you want a copy (handle it like you
> would a FAQ)."

Seems like I should handle the Kate discography like the FAQ. Well, the discography
currently is at 9364 lines and still not ready... ;-) Oh, and there's an also
not-yet-complete song index of currently another 1631 lines... Guess when they're
ready they'll make a 15000 lines posting.

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: As said about half a year ago, I don't want to put the discography onto
the mailing list and into the love-hounds archives (that is, the postings archive,
no problems with separate files). Instead I want to put it onto rec.music.gaffa
(and rec.music.info) like I do it with the FAQ. So anyone on love-hounds only
should mail me and tell me (s)he wants a separate copy mailed to him/her.
P.P.S.: I really hope to get it done soon.

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]