Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Long Irrelevant Postings (fwd)

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 10:41:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Long Irrelevant Postings (fwd)
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Fiona Says:
>Much as I respect Stuart's opinion (mostdays ;), I agree with the person
>who thought the mega-long Tori Amos bootleg posting was inappropriate, to
>put it mildly.

Oh, certainly, I agree. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough at the
top. The post just kind of triggered the thought in my mind that I'd been
seeing a lot of "non-kate content" complaints and I wanted to clarify the
situation. I realized as I wrote that the person was right about this
particular abuse, and I tried to acknowledge that at the top, but I
probably should have picked another post to use as an example.

Stu