Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ignore me...I'm just gushing.

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 95 16:21:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Ignore me...I'm just gushing.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>In article <12757910@dancer.Dartmouth.EDU>,
>
>Also, if you count the rather close crop she sported for the
>"Cloudbusting" vid...

   We were *quite* freaked out by the image on the back of the
_Cloudbusting_ 12" the first time we saw it. It took a while to
get used to the idea that Kate had cut all her hair off...

   ...but not to worry. She was wearing a wig.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)