Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Walk Straight Down..."- big mistake.

From: desslok@u.washington.edu (Marc Odo)
Date: 25 Jan 1995 22:08:58 GMT
Subject: "Walk Straight Down..."- big mistake.
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was listening to _Sensual_World_ last night, and it really bugged me
how the cd version ends with "Walk Straight Down The Middle."  I think
this is a rather weak song, and a horrible way to end the album.  This is
only amplified by the fact that "This Woman's Work" is an ideal song to
end the album, like on the vinyl.  Works much better that way, if you ask me.

So what does this mean?  Am I crazy or does anyone else feel the same way?

-Marc
desslok@u.washington.edu