Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TL,TC&TC and Other Thoughts

From: abjam@aol.com (AbJam)
Date: 20 Jan 1995 10:50:19 -0500
Subject: Re: TL,TC&TC and Other Thoughts
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

Oooo! Who would be willing to make a copy for ME?? Please please Please???
 I plan on having a little KateFest here with some friends in the next
month or so, and it would be GREAT to have ONE tape from which to make
copies for my KeteFan friends!!  Please oh please! I am very broke right
now, being unemployed, but I can come up with SOME money for costs if
needed. Let me know and I'll e mail my address, etc...

Chris..thanks much for explaining to me!!!

Mark-

Ab-
Try GeoPublish!  You might like it! :)