Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate the actress

From: Richard Hamilton <74557.664@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Jan 1995 02:45:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate the actress
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I would have to agree with you that Kate is perhaps more
theatrical than film oriented. I have yet to see something as far
as a video that appears to be anything but theatrical. The
closest video that would come close would be for Experiment IV.
But that would only be the outdoor shots and that is stretching
it a bit. She does have a consistant style I think in the videos
from HOL untill now. The videos prior to HOL aren't bad either,
but she wasn't involed in the production & etc. as much. But I
don't dislike anything that she done either.

--
If you can read this you're on the net....