Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Looking for a FTP site

From: denneuli@lifl.fr
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 18:33:03 +0100
Subject: Looking for a FTP site
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I've written a little program which does the same thing than fortune but
writes excerpts of Kate lyrics.
Besides the fact that it's great to be welcomed by a piece of Kate wisdom
every time you log in :-), it's a good way to train for the next Konvention
quizz.
It can be used with other lyrics files, too.

I think other LoveHounds could be interested in it so I would like to make it
available by Ftp. So I'm looking for a ftp site that already has some Kate
stuff on it and accepts upload. It's not a big file, around 70Ko compressed.

If you know one, please answer, by e-mail no need to use LoveHound for that.

Thanks,
		Yves.

- Denneulin Yves   | Laboratoire      | Distributed systems  |
-                  | Informatique     | Load balancing       |
- denneuli@lifl.fr | Fondamentale de  | Operational Research |
-                  | Lille            |                      |
Random KwoTe:
 Nothing else seemed to matter.
(Deeper understanding)