Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TL,TC&TC and Other Thoughts

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 95 22:16:00 +0100
Subject: Re: TL,TC&TC and Other Thoughts
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Ronald quotes Richard:
> > Isn't Lily actually Kate's mom who passed away during the making
> > of the Red Shows? Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
[...]
> I believe Lily is either a close family friend or an aunt....i'm not
> sure....
> ...I don't think it's her mom though.....can anybody elaborate?

Indeed, it's not her mum, as she was called Hannah. What kind of relationship
there really is between Kate and Lily, whether they just know each other or
whether they have some anchestors in common, is something I don't know.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]