Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Letterman?

From: Jason Finegan <gabrael@io.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 13:55:51 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Kate on Letterman?
To: -Kate Bush <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

chris williams (chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu) wrote:

:    Actually, when Kate was in the US promoting _Hounds of Love_,
: Letterman's show was on Kate's schedule. She decided to not appear.
: I'd like to think that she saw the show the night before, and saw
: Letterman's treatment of women.

Are you SURE she didn't appear?  My ex girlfriend saw her on the show
performing Cloudbusting.  She said Dave was speechless and they just cut
to a commercial.  Then when they came back Kate was gone.. no interview!
Unless my ex was lying...
Jason