Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Couple of questions.....

From: Steve Thomas <hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 14:03:06 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Couple of questions.....
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (rec.music.gaffa)

Dear All,

	Could anyone confirm that ASiL is to be released in the UK on Monday
31st October (i.e. tomorrow)? I've found no trace of it being listed as a
forthcoming release, and am concerned.
	Secondly, where am I most likely to get hold of The Cathy Demos? Are
record fairs a good idea, cos there's an enormous one next Saturday and Sunday
at the NEC in Birmingham......

Cheers,

Steve

Steve Thomas - hyuzt@csv.warwick.ac.uk         Publicity Officer,
                                               W963 (University Radio Warwick),
"C'mon, c'mon, face it!"                       University of Warwick, Coventry,
(Kate Bush, 1993)                              Warwickshire, CV4 7AL, U.K..