Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Tour question

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 94 13:49:00 EST
Subject: RE: Tour question
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 27 TEXT

Date: Thursday, 13 October 1994 6:57PM
Ben Miller wrote:

]I can think of nothing more beautiful, nothing more magical than seeing
]Kate perform solo with a piano.

 I was just listening to the Piano Demos and thinking the same thing.

]4. Wuthering Heights - I actually haven't been able to listen to the
]whole thing; its like an incredibly rich meal that you can't finish,
]no matter how much you want to.

 Or one that you wish would never finish. Steeleye Span's 'Lovely on the
 Water' affects me the same way.

]Kate 200%,

 I have 200% on my left. 200%, ladies and gentlemen. Any advance on 200%?

TSB, Adelaide Australia
'For once that you hear any real music from a piano, do you not five
 hundred times hear mere artistic somersaults, distracted jangling, and
 the hapless pretence of music?' - Thomas Carlyle