Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: videos

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 94 13:22:00 EST
Subject: RE: videos
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 28 TEXT

Date: Wednesday, 12 October 1994 10:07PM
Bitter Brian wrote:

]the only kate videos i have seen are rocket man (From the love hounds
]collection) and the three from TSW. my roommate and my upstairs neighbor,
both
]of whom are friends from way back, watched all four with me today and made
fun
]of kate in the most absurd fashion.

 I haven't seen their obituaries yet.  What are you waiting for?

]brian
]bitter and alone in a east lansing
]a town that hates kate

 Ah, in the land of the deaf the one-eyed Katefan is King.

TSB, Adelaide Australia
'But I only remember that day,
 as ruler of all I surveyed,
 and nothing can take that away.'

 - the poignant ending to 'Julia' from 1984 by Rick Wakeman (who?)