Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tour question

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 94 02:15 CDT
Subject: Re: Tour question
To: bmiller@zdlmail.ziff.com
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

(This isn't Chris but rather Uli-on-holiday)

In article <9409137820.AA782089157@zdlmail.ziff.com> you write:

>In his (diffs)FAQ, Ulrich Grepel writes:
>
>>>1995:  Wanted to tour with just her and a piano, but was told that this
>>>would fuel those frequent comparisons between her and Tori Amos.
>
>Is this really true?  I'm crushed, devastated.  I can think of nothing more
>beautiful, nothing more magical than seeing Kate perform solo with a piano.  I
>would hate to think that mere comparisons with another performer, whether its
>Tori Amos or Beethoven would stop her from this.  After all, this is Kate Bush
>we are talking about.

Well, Despite the fact that this won't really help, there are no plans
for a tour and there also haven't been any publically known plans for
a tour. This 1995 entry was the continuation of a joke first invented
by Stev0 Berlin. The complete joke and some more serious explanation is
in the complete FAQ.

Bye,

Uli