Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Average gaffan...

From: a94mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 14:13:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Average gaffan...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 1106

It's been interesting to read what kind of music others like. Names that
have a high tendency to pop up is Tori, Happy, and Sarah Mclachlan.
I never even heard of Sarah and Happy before I joined Love-Hounds,
and I still don't know how they sound.

Of course there are many more than these, but if I count all my albums
and tapes, and pick from names with more than 2 albums, this is what I get:
(in no special order)

ZZ-top  (highest individual percentage of albums)
Magnum (I can't get enough of them, espcially their early albums...)
Marillion (with their new singer, Steve Hogarth)
Boston
Yes       \
Pendragon  } just a few albums of each but together a substantial percentage
Asia      /  of my albums.
Queen

That's all for now...

Mikael Jakonen             Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better
                           over the years, if those who made it knew how to
a94mikja@ida.his.se        make it right.