Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Y KanT KaTe Rate etc.

From: Mirko Bulaja <mbuly@math.hr>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 12:58:18 MET
Subject: Y KanT KaTe Rate etc.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (Love hounds)
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

Here are some questions (sorry if some of them are trivial and/or obvious,
but I reviewed quite a lot of digests on fast-forward due to lack of time).

1. What is exactly FRUITOPIA?

2. Is it true that there is Kate-femme symbol on new Coke can?

3. Is it possible (I don't exactly rememer chronology of these events) that
Mr.Symbol Prince came up with his O-+-> stuff, after collaboration with Kate
on "Why should I love you" (i.e. he dug up some Kate informations and saw
KaTe-femme symbol)

And last and least: :( I KanT KaTe Rate 'cause I have only HoL & TD...
but expecting two albums more... Hope that I'll be better equiped next
time when thread arouses :)

--
| Mirko Bulaja - mbuly@cromath.math.hr  |       "What do you despise?         |
| PMF-Zagreb, Department of Mathematics | By this are you truly known."  Dune |