Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Frutopia?--enlighten me

From: Gleea@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 94 10:40:39 EDT
Subject: Frutopia?--enlighten me
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: "Gleea" <Gleea@aol.com>

Howdy all.  I don't watch too much TV and so I find myself unable to discover
exactly _what_ is up with these Fruitopia ads.  What music has Kate
contributed (sold) to these ads?  Does she sing? (I would certainly hope so!)
 What am I looking for, anyway?  I gather there's more than one--did she do
the music for all?  Any guidance would be _most_ appreciated.

Feel your hair come tumbling down.
Feel your feet start kissing the ground.

Lee <gleea@aol.com>