Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!) <kate fan gender>

From: Gleea@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 94 10:40:50 EDT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!) <kate fan gender>
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: "Gleea" <Gleea@aol.com>

MProzac spoke:

>There was however a friend who was obsessed with an old picture of
>her from around the time of her first album in which she was wearing a
>leotard... < snip!>

Thank you for sharing.

On a more _somber_ note, I actually never knew any other true KateFan until
quite recently.  And I never *dreamed* there was such a collection
 Kate-Crazed folks as these here gaffans.
However, since you've brought up the subject of the gender of KateFans, I'd
like to take this opportunity to clear up a bit of confusion on the behalf of
at least one fellow Love Hound, and that is --> I am not male.

Lee <gleea@aol.com>