Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-hounds tape request

From: jim@medinah.atc.ucarb.com
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 13:58:46 -0500
Subject: Love-hounds tape request
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Somewhere during a great love-hound flame war I drifted away from reading
the mail regularly. In that time of isolation, the 2 volume love-hounds
video tape was put together and distributed.

For me, it was a great loss not to have been a part of that tape tree and I
am now looking for some way the correct that. I would greatly appreciate if
someone would help me to obtain a copy of those tapes.

Hoping someone will help.

Jimfred
jim@medinah.atc.ucarb.com