Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-hounds tape request

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 16:29 CDT
Subject: Re: Love-hounds tape request
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9410061800.AA16451@medinah.atc.ucarb.com> you write:
>Somewhere during a great love-hound flame war I drifted away from reading
>the mail regularly. In that time of isolation, the 2 volume love-hounds
>video tape was put together and distributed.
>
>For me, it was a great loss not to have been a part of that tape tree and I
>am now looking for some way the correct that. I would greatly appreciate if
>someone would help me to obtain a copy of those tapes.
>
>Hoping someone will help.

   Peter Manchester, the coordinator of the Tape Tree is buried in work at
the moment and probably cannot organize another round of tape distribution.
If any of the leaf nodes from the distribution wish to produce another
round, they are welcome to do so, but I'm not in the position to promise
that anyone will. The did quite a lot of work last time, all well
beyond the call of duty.

   So, if another "official" dubbing is unlikely, remember: this
collection is copylefted. ie: possessing a copy obligates one to make
futher copies. If you got a good quality copy you have a *holy
obligation* to make copies for others.

   Additional dub sites are encouraged. S-VHS masters can be provided
to those willing to make at least six additional copies.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)