Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos haters' Ill Communications and such..

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 15:32:49 -0400
Subject: Tori Amos haters' Ill Communications and such..
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Thanks to Steve for a great pro-Tori message. Personally, I believe Tori
isnt a rip-off of any sort...Its not like Tori lived her life worshipping
Kate. She spent WAY more time listening to Led Zep than Kate. Please!
Keep wishing.
--
I finally had some Fruitopia! Fruit Integration..I didnt want to spoil my
opinion by getting a lemonade since I hate lemonade, so I chose that. I

-Kevin

--