Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Average gaffan...

From: Dave_Thomas@mindlink.bc.ca (Dave Thomas)
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 94 21:35:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Average gaffan...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <941003092842.20c00b9b@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU>,
RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU writes:

> Msg-ID: <941003092842.20c00b9b@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU>
>

> Lisa says:
>
> >For what it's worth... but then my music tastes aren't exactly those of
> >your average gaffan...
>
> What is an average gaffan?
>
> Here are my musical tastes:
> Kate/Tori
> Ministry
> Oingo Boingo/Elfman
> Mozart/Betovan(even though I can't spell his name)
> 'Grunge'
> Public Enemy/Arrested Developement
>
> And many many many others....
>
> Others would probably say the same sorts of things, trying to cover every
> musical nitch that exists.
>
> I think the 'average gaffan' is very musically diverse.
>
> What is an "average gaffan"?
>
> Aaron

Here's a new thread:  What's your musical taste?

Mine tends mainly toward folk, with a strong influence on celtic music (I
happen to be one of those "weirdos" who likes bagpipes).  Some classical,
although I don't know enough about it to tell you what I like.  I'm totally
out of touch with popular music (grunge, alternative, whatever's trendy
now.)  Looking at my CDs we've got mainly folk, some country/bluegrass, and
a big whack of Kate Bush CDs.

--
                                                    TTFN,
                                                       Dave